AW: workflow start transaction

Sudha Pisati r3165c at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Jan 31 12:54:28 EST 2001

Hello Ingo

I'm doing something similar in one of my projects and i call the
transaction from SAP Easy Access Favorites menu.  In order to do this,
you need to modify the dialog program generated from the transaction
(Ex: it starts with SAPYZMWS.....)and in particular the first screen
that's used by the transaction.  =

Add the okcode 'STRT' logic from the PAI of the first screen in the PBO
of the first screen but as the last statement(s) in the PBO and you
might need to comment the logic in PAI and POV and POH.  =

Regards
Sudha Pisati