Workflow Question

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 10:57:02 EST 2001

Wayne,

The way it should be set up is to create your condition step with your
condition statement and True False Events.  When you return to the editor
you should have two branches coming off of this step.  On the True branch,
insert a "Process Control" step and set the process control function to
"Complete Workflow".  On the False branch, continue with your regular steps.

Todd