Workflow Question

Carson, Wayne Wayne.Carson at solvay.com
Wed Jan 31 09:33:50 EST 2001

I am continuing to work on my workflow project.

For the first step of my task, I have a method that reads a PID value.  The
binding is now working.  I am able to see the container element that stores
the PID value in both the task container and workflow container.  Thank you
Todd.

The second step is a condition.

If the PID value has an "X", then I want to terminate the workflow.  For the
subsequent events, if the condition is true, then I terminate the workflow.
Otherwise, I continue to the next step in the workflow.

On the graphical editor, both paths lead right back into the workflow.  I
expected one leg to "split" and show as a termination.  It appears that my
definition isn't correct for the two events or the condition is not properly
defined.

Is there a binding requirement for the two events?

When I execute the workflow, the notification of a change in the delivery
date on the PO happens regardless of the value in the PID.

Thank you,

Wayne R. Carson
Business Consultant  - SAP
Technical Applications Team Leader
Solvay Information Technologies, Inc.
3333 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX  77098