Transport of Workflow's.

Pemmireddy Ram Ram.Pemmireddy at sms.siemens.com
Mon Jan 29 15:27:27 EST 2001

Hello!

We are currently upgrading from 30F to 46C. We made necessary changes to WF
definitions in 46C DEV system. It did not ask for transport request, when I
saved these definitions. Now I need to transport these changes to our QA
system. When I go into definition and try to transport, I am getting "Error
in Transport System".

However, I am able to transport definition created in 46C after creating new
prefix numbers.  I would appreciate if you could share any experience with
modification and transport of upgraded workflow definition.

Thanks,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
Ram Pemmireddy
SIEMENS
Siemens Medical Systems, Inc.