Web Enabled Workflows

Bill Barthel wfbarthe at collins.rockwell.com
Wed Jan 24 19:36:14 EST 2001

A few thoughts ... I think you left out an important option - SAP DCOM.=
  If
you have a development staff strong in ABAP (Dialog) and weak VB/ASP/CO=
... ITS is your answer.  If you have a strong VB/ASP/COM shop ... SAP D=
COM
is your choice .. both work ... it really depends on what technology yo=
want to support.  I'm leaning towards SAP DCOM these days ...

Bill Barthel
Rockwell Collins

Raju Omkaram <romkaram at hotmail.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 01/24/2001 05:46=
:51
PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>