Workflow notification during inbound IDOC errors

R Tannert tnn at ornl.gov
Wed Jan 24 08:43:47 EST 2001

John,

Have you specified a notification receiver either for the partner profile
or for each inbound message type in the partner profile (4.0B transaction
WE20 or IMG path Cross-Application Components -> Distribution (ALE) ->
Communication -> Manual Maintenance of Partner Profiles -> Maintain partner
profile)?

Rob