SAP Defaluts Missing after 4.6 Upgrade

Jeannine Clifton Jeannine_Clifton at albemarle.com
Thu Jan 18 15:51:26 EST 2001

After upgrading our 3.1h environment to 4.6c, we noticed that several SAP
Default table entries are not present.  Our expectations were that if we
accepted the "SAP Standard" (SPAU), then SAP Objects would be popluated with any
new default or delivered information, ie. Movement types.  However, in testing
some of the warehouse management configuration, we have noticed that the default
data is not available in our upgraded environment.

For Instance:
The following tables demonstrate a subset of the tables that did not get
populated with the Standard Delivered entries.  In this case, we manually copied
the data into our 4.6c environment based on the contents of client 000 and
client 001.

TCode          Table
OSPX       V_T434G
          V_T434R
          V_T434K
           V_T434P

My question for you is, could we have miss selected an option during the upgrade
process?  Are we incorrect in assuming that default data is populated into an
upgraded environment - it's always populated into the Client 000 or 001
environments and it is our responsibility to copy the details to our
pre-configured client post upgrade?

Any ideas or suggestions would help...
Jeannine
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email message and any files transmitted with it may be
confidential, may be legally privileged, and are for the intended recipient
only.  If obtained in error, please delete this message and confirm the deletion
in an email to the sender.