Early ArchiveLink document

Winfried Winterstein winfried_winterstein at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 08:17:03 EST 2001

Hello Hendra,

depending on the transaction you use the generic
object services you want tried to start can work but
do not have to. The transactions have to support them
explicitly.
Depending on the R/3 release you use, you can retrieve
archived documents in FB03 via menue Environment ->
Object links.

Regards,
Winfried Winterstein (CSC PLOENZKE)
--- Hendra Suryakusumah <HendraSK at excelcom.co.id>