Task is stuck In Progress

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jan 11 22:05:52 EST 2001

Hi Simon, You don't mention if you already have other
SELFITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION tasks that
do work.   If this is your first, you might need to track it through the
SAPConnect trace or
whatever mechanism you are using to send the mail to the mail server.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267