Attachments to Activities (Out of User Group)

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Feb 28 22:34:51 EST 2001

Thanks Simon for returning the reply!  Hope that helps Carlos!
I'm now keeping hold of a copy myself.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267
Fax: +61 2 9935 4880