Creating an event from a program (user-exit)

Raskin Alon x8008 ARaskin at Citipower.com.au
Sun Feb 18 18:14:08 EST 2001

There is also a macro (which actually ends up calling the FM
SWE_EVENT_CREATE) defined in INCLUDE cntn01. So the answer is YES, you can
use this FM. I prefer the macro because the code is a little neater.

Regards,
Alon

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   <Leonardo> <Araujo>
[mailto:leonardo.araujo.b at bayer.com]
                Sent:   Saturday, 17 February 2001 06:13 AM
                To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                Subject:        Creating an event from a program (user-exit)

                I need to raise and event from an user-exit  or from a
report that runs
                periodically.
                I am using the function SWE_EVENT_CREATE to do so.

                I already have the evente craeted(defined), the object is
working fine, etc,
                etc... Actually, even the program is working fine, but I am
in doubt if this
                function is the most apropriate to do this.

                Example: I want to raise the event ALECreated from BUS2032.
Is it right using
                this function? Do you guys know a better way to do that?

                Thanks in advance,

                Leonardo.

the system manager.

This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

CitiPower Pty ACN 064 651 056