Event Deactivated when Error - How do you reactivate it

Pam Coe pam.coe at dowcorning.com
Fri Feb 16 16:34:34 EST 2001

Hi all,  we are currently on 4.6B and we recently had an event de-activate
itself upon an error.   When we tried to reactivate it through SWE2 -
unsuccessful due to 'Client not being modifiable'.   We tried to display the
task using  PFTC_DIS, go to Triggering Events, then Event Linkage.  We used
to be able to in 30F to click and re-activate from here.  It came back
unsuccessful due to 'Client not being modifiable'.

Does anyone know the new 4.6B procedure to re-activate an event once
deactivated without having to CTS it through all the systems?   I'm sure
this has been answered recently but due to e-mail space I had to delete a
lot of my notes.  Sorry to ask again.

Thanks much in advance.