Creating an event from a program (user-exit)

Leonardo> <Araujo leonardo.araujo.b at bayer.com
Fri Feb 16 15:13:29 EST 2001

I need to raise and event from an user-exit  or from a report that runs
periodically.
I am using the function SWE_EVENT_CREATE to do so.

I already have the evente craeted(defined), the object is working fine, etc,
etc... Actually, even the program is working fine, but I am in doubt if this
function is the most apropriate to do this.

Example: I want to raise the event ALECreated from BUS2032. Is it right using
this function? Do you guys know a better way to do that?

Thanks in advance,

Leonardo.