Restart Workflows After Error

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Feb 15 23:05:49 EST 2001

Hi Todd,
This used to lead to a few problems as you had to restart it in the right
place - sometimes a challenge particularly where subflows were involved.
So now, the restart option is only available through the administration
transactions which apply some pseudo-intelligence to the restart.
Have a look under Tools > Business Workflow > Development > Administration >
Workflow Runtime in the standard SAP Easy Access MEnu and you'll find the
"Workflow Restart After Error" transaction there.

By the by, if you're new to 4.6, it's worthwhile having a good look around
the transactions in the administration area.  Some great new tools,
e.g. "Synchronize runtime buffer" for which all of us who like to develop
and test straight away are extremely thankful.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267