More RSWWWIDE Questions

SIMON ORCHARD ORCHARDS at gkn-whl.co.uk
Thu Feb 15 13:11:04 EST 2001

I have never ran the program on the lower level work items but on the main =
workflow, usually to clear out tests made in the production client or workf=
lows that cannot be fixed. Therefore I don't know how the step log would lo=
ok.

1. I think it would be acceptable to use the program for clearing these ite=
ms as they do not need to be viewed again.

2. To clear a leavers inbox, use RSWWWIDE

3. I noticed an improvement in inbox performance after clearing a bulk of t=
asks and standard office mails.

BEFORE DOING ANYTHING, LOOK AT OSS NOTE 49545

We have started an archiving project this week, I will keep you informed.

Simon