How to notify users for new workitems?

Leonardo> <Araujo leonardo.araujo.b at bayer.com
Tue Feb 13 16:40:34 EST 2001

I created a task to notify users when IDOCS are processed without any problem
and, therefore, a Sales order has been created.(ALE/EDI process)
The task uses object ZBUS2032 (that is a copy of BUS2032 with one new event)
Every time an order is created the event is raised and the task is craeted. It
works fine, but I need to notify users that they have new workitems created and,
since it is a task only, I can't create it with priority 1.
I have tried to use the program RSWUWFML that is suppose to do that, but only
for those users that have auto.forward. set up. So it does not work for
SAPOFFICE.
I can change this report but there mus be an easier way to solve this.

If any of you could help me I would really appreciate.

Thanks

Leonardo Araujo

p.s. By the way, I am running R/3 3.1h