Web Enabling a Task; transaction generation

Knott, Cheryl c-knott at ti.com
Fri Feb 9 09:31:11 EST 2001

Hello again.

I am looking for technical documentation describing the process of Web
Enabling / generating the transaction for a workflow task.

Specifically, I am looking for how to re-generate when the task has changed,
though I would also like to find other details about the process, such as
task container impact on the screen, are any pieces of the generated tran
open for customization, how to put out display only attributes, etc...

Thank you for any info you might provide!!

Best Regards,
Cheryl Knott
Accenture