SWUB transaction error

Carsten Hesse hessec at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 02:56:42 EST 2001

Hi Renna,

you have to crate a logical destination in transaction
SM59 (typ 'L') called workflow_local_<client>.
User-ID: WF-BATCH, passwort: the same as in SU01 for
user wf-batch. User wf-batch have to be a 'SYSTEM'
User in SU01.

After that the RFC-Test in SWU3 should be successful.
Otherwise please open problem message at SAP.

regards
Carsten