WL821 error, when executing customized user decision

Garcia, Carlos carlos.garcia at sap.com
Thu Feb 8 17:32:06 EST 2001

Hi everybody=A1

I=B4m working on a Purchase Requisition Workflow (4.0B) with a =
customized user
decision (copy of TS00008267). Everything goes fine, the workitem is =
created
in inbox of the right person showing in the workitem description the =
BUS2009
attributes. But when I try to execute it, only changes the status from =
READY
to IN PROCESS, Checking the workitem history shows a WL821 error =
(unable to
execute method PROCESS from object DECISION). I already revised the OSS
notes but i didn=B4t find one, which could solved this problem. The =
weird
thing is that if I use the standard user decision, it works.

Any advice or guidance will be very appreciated.

Best regards.

Carlos Garc=EDa=20