Web Enabled Workflows

Raju Omkaram romkaram at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:42:10 EST 2001

Christian,

Now I am able to get MiniApps working. It  worked when I removed RFC
destination for the role which contained the MiniApp and assigned MiniApp as
an URL. I had to create a composite role to include two roles one pointing
to the component system and other with no reference so that I could have
MiniApp as well as ability to run transactions on the component system.

Bottom line is  it works just fine. However, I wonder if this is a
workaround solution  or this is how it works. Your input is very valuable.

Thanks

Raj