46B Container question

Scot Flak mrscotflak at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 10:41:10 EST 2001

I have built a WS Workflow.  I am using one event and
passing a parameter to determine which task to execute
(multiple condition).    Well it got kinda messy so I
decide to create a new cleaned up version of the WS
Workflow.

My event parameter container is there but how can I
rebuild my Tasks container.  It'll have to include
everything that's in the event container.  Is there an
easy way to grab from the event container and have
that build the task container?

Thanks in advance,
Scot