Webflow miniApps

Wernet, Christian christian.wernet at sap.com
Fri Feb 2 13:52:23 EST 2001

hi Raj,

at least there's one workflow miniapp coming with your 46c workplace server,
which is called workflow inbox miniapp. this miniapp can only run against
the workplace server. the "real" systems - your 40B component system for
example - are queried by workplace server  via rfc to serve the miniapp's
requests.

hth

cheers - Christian

there's one workflow miniapp which might be useful for you: it's the
workflow inbox miniapp., which comes with the workplace server, because it
has to run against the workplace server - although the workitems are in the
component systems behind the server. those component systems are queried in