Webflow miniApps

Raju Omkaram romkaram at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 12:38:48 EST 2001

I am evaluating web enabling existing (40B) workflows on Mysap workplace =
4.6C. Our production and Test systems are on 40B. I have established RFC =
destinations to Test system when using Mysap Workplace. I am trying to =
add all Workflow related MiniApps to a role but I can not  find any =
related Miniapps on the remote system (40B) despite applying all =
packages (.CAR files).However they are available on local (46c) system. =
It does not do any good because there is no data on 46c.=20

Am I missing something here? Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Raj