Alan's warning :Workflow transport problems

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Fri Feb 2 11:11:22 EST 2001

Hi,
I got a couple of encouraging mails about "keeping the customer informed".

I'd just like to stress that we were alerted to the problem via an OSS
message from the US which was promptly (and correctly) dispatched to
Walldorf for development to take care of.

To be honest, I didn't check the listserv mail until after we'd decided to
issue a warning.

The moral is:
>       Please DO use the online services for reporting problems. The
listserv is great for work-arounds but development can only correct problems
that they hear about (sometimes it's just a matter of modifying a Note to
make its easier to find).

>     The clearer you specify the problem and the more you specify what you
have already done to help locate the source of the problem - the sooner it
will be solved.

Luckily, nearly everyone follows these rules so it much easier for us to
improve the product.

Where thanks are really due are to Sue - for starting up this community and
keeping it going -  and for those of you who generously share their
knowledge with others.

Thanks once again for your cooperation,

Alan