Enable workflow in mySAP workplace

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Thu Feb 1 11:04:58 EST 2001

Hi Reena,
No development is needed.

Please check out the description in SAP Insider (free in the US) or the
description in http://service.sap.com/webflow
There's even a screencam in the media section which you are welcome to use
to show anyone else who's interested (boss, customer, parents....).
The mySAP Workplace is definitely a wise direction to take.

Incidentally, the EasyWeb inbox has been improved in Release 4.6C so that it
also calls the HTML GUI. In other words, all work items are supported in
this inbox too. This primarily intended for merging into the corporate
intranet or extranet.

Alan