Help with Subtype

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Dec 20 16:37:03 EST 2001

Hi Stephan,
Actually the new behaviour is included in 4.6C.
If you go to transaction SWO1, go into your object in change mode
you should find 2 menu paths for changing release status

Edit > Change release status > Object type ... changes the object type
overall
Edit > Change release status > Object type component ... changes
attributes/methods/events

I haven't had any problems with these functions - you might want to give
them a try.
Regards,
Jocelyn.