Help with Subtype

Schroeter, Brad BSchroeter at ti.com
Tue Dec 18 17:45:38 EST 2001

I have created a new subtype ZDRAW of object type DRAW via SWO1.  I have
also done the system-wide delegation (object type = DRAW and delegation type
= ZDRAW) via SWO6.

1) In SWO1 when I look at the basic data of my subtype ZDRAW, the 3rd object
type status is "modeled".  When I look at two other existing subtypes in our
system, their 3rd object type status is "implemented".  If I select my new
subtype ZDRAW and follow the menu path Edit => Change status to =>
Implemented, I get the error message # OL613: Function 'change status' is
not supported by the selected object 'ZDRAW'.  How do I get my new subtype
to "implemented"?  Check produces no errors and I can generate successfully
(1st and 2nd object type statuses are "generated" and "Saved".
2) I'm guessing this is related to #1 above.  In PFTC I'm creating a new
customer task which references a subtype ZDRAW method.  Within the task I'll
put in object method DRAW but it doesn't recognize the method under subtype
ZDRAW - it only lists methods under supertype DRAW.

What am I missing?  I'm on 4.0b.

Thanks,
Brad