Publishing an event

Chintamaneni,Rammohan,GLENDALE, IS rammohan.chintamaneni at us.nestle.com
Thu Dec 13 16:10:34 EST 2001

Hi Raf,
I have configured in SWEC and  SWED for AENNR as follows.
SWED:
  Change doc. object   Leading table              Change document
Action:Create   Action: Change
                                 in change documet       key with structure
  AENNR                    AENR                         AENR
X                   X

SWEC:
 Change doc. object    Bus. Obj type        Event            Initiate event
for Create   (No field restrictions)
 AENNR                      ZECM                  Create

If I maintain initiate event for Change(X) in SWEC, then it publishes an
event when I use CC01 for creating the change master. In this case,  the
event get published for both CC01 and CC02 transaction. I only want the
event get published when using CC01 not with CC02. We are currently on 4.0B
release.
Thanks for your help.
Ram