Missing Expression in people's inbox

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Dec 12 17:50:35 EST 2001

Hi Ricky,
That's an authorisation problem - the 1 out of 11 people who doesn't get the
expression doesn't have sufficient authority for the expression to be
evaluated.
Check their security settings and also HR structural authorisation if you
are using it.
Alternatively don't send a notification - instead send a mail using
SELFITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION
(i.e. the send mail step).  That way, WF-BATCH is used to evaluate the
expressions rather
than the individual users.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267