Workflow 'adopt a view'

John Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Tue Dec 11 08:55:47 EST 2001

Hi

Could someone please advise on the following:

I have a workflow which i am 1 of six groups of people, assigned to 1 of 6
positions within an org structure. I want to be able to change from my
Workflow inbox, to view any of the other 5, in case some is ill or away at
short notice. I though that using 'Adopt a view' from the workflow setting
would give me what i want, can anyone advise on the correct evaluation
path. I have tried BOSORG but this seems to gives me too much.

John