Multiple Events triggered - 'No receiver entered' message for one of them in SWEL

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Dec 11 03:32:48 EST 2001

If you have not tried it yet you could try to create your first event
synchronously (start_recfb_synchron =3D 'X') and the second one asynchr=
onously.
The problem with that is probably that there are no guarantees then eit=
her. Even
if it should work perfectly in test it may work only 99% of the time in=

production. I suppose though that if the first step is the wait step (s=
eems a
little strange) OR all the preceding steps are synchronous, it should w=
ork
always.

In 4.6C (haven't noticed it before but it may have been there in 3.1, 4=
.0 or
4.5) there is also an input parameter start_with_delay.
Of course this is document well in SAP .... just kidding! Pressing the =
=ABFunction
module documentation=BB displays the familiar message about =ABlanguage=
 EN=BB, but
pressing F1 (with the cursor on the function name) displays ... the lis=
t of
parameters and nothing more.

However, a quick look at the code reveals that you may supply either tr=
ue or
false (default is false), and if you supply true a 10 minute delay is s=
et.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          David Weston        |
|        |          <weston at clockwork.ca|
|        |          >                   |
|        |          Sent by: SAP        |
|        |          Workflow            |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM|
|        |          A.MIT.EDU>          |
|        |          11.12.2001 02:32    |
|        |          Please respond to   |
|        |          "SAP Workflow Users'|
|        |          Group"              |

--------|

=