WF InBox Miniapp in 4.6B without Workplace

Winfried Winterstein winfried_winterstein at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 07:29:42 EST 2001

>From my understanding it is not possible to run the

WF-Inbox MiniApp without a workplace server (at least
the ITS-based version bcbmtwfm0001) since it relies on
Customizing, that is located on the WP, e.g. which
systems have to be checked for work items and for
which users.

Therefore you would have to rewrite the service, which
could take a lot of effort.

Regards,
Winfried Winterstein, CSC Ploenzke