workflow in 46C

NAGPAL,RITU (HP-Roseville,ex1) ritu_nagpal at hp.com
Fri Dec 7 14:04:25 EST 2001

TS30200090 is used to post inbound IDocs. If this task is staying in status
STARTED it means that the inbound IDoc corresponding to the instance of the
task is staying in status 64 and is not posting. You will need to analyze
why the IDocs are not posting (usually it might be issues like errors in
posting program, locking issues in system, etc.) and then reprocess these
IDocs. You will want to check and make sure that the IDocs were not resent
or taken care of before you reprocess them. The IDoc number should be in the
container.

Ritu
HP