Spring 2002 ASUG conference - Speakers wanted!

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 6 09:29:54 EST 2001

Hi Cam,

Thanks very much for volunteering.  At this point, we are hoping we could
get some customers to share their views on the responsibilities of the
Workflow Administrator.  However, if I don't get some volunteers soon, I
will let you know.  I appreciate your willingness to step up for the group
- it's always a shot in the dark as to whether anyone will respond to my
messages to SAP-WUG.

Thanks again, and you may be hearing from me soon!
Sue