Limit on Workflow Inbox?

SMITH Elizabeth IS_Dept Elizabeth.Smith at lai.ie
Tue Dec 4 04:31:00 EST 2001

Alan,

Thanks for your reply. I viewed the RFC log for the user and time at which
the rollback errors occurred and found the following six errors which
correspond with the six workflows which weren't activated:

STAPLTND     SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT       WORKFLOW_LOCA 28.11.2001 02:05:17
ERROR WD274

STAPLTND     SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT       WORKFLOW_LOCA 28.11.2001 02:05:17
ERROR WD274

STAPLTND     SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT       WORKFLOW_LOCA 28.11.2001 02:05:17
ERROR WD274

STAPLTND     SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT       WORKFLOW_LOCA 28.11.2001 02:05:17
ERROR WD274

STAPLTND     SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT       WORKFLOW_LOCA 28.11.2001 02:05:17
ERROR WD274

STAPLTND     SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT       WORKFLOW_LOCA 28.11.2001 02:05:17
ERROR WD274

The text for WD274 is: Workflow definitionof task '&1' cannot be activated.
How can I find out what caused these errors? We are on version 3.1H so I
don't know if the event queue is available to us.

Elizabeth
Lufthansa Airmotive Ireland