Two Workitems instead of one being sent to inbox

Deepak Kumar deepak.kmr at wipro.com
Thu Aug 30 03:52:38 EDT 2001

Hi,
I am sending workitems to users after an EDI order response idoc errors
out by using task ordrsp_error.To use deadline features of workflow I
have embedded this task to a simple workflow.I am triggereing this
workflow using event inputerrorocurred of object idocordrsp.This
workflow was correctly sending one workitem to the users when tested
using an ordrsp idoc.But when I moved this solution to another box I  am
seeing that it is sending two workitems to same user.One of the workitem
is giving the write message  while the other is giving the technical
description of the message(&_WI_Object_Id.ShortMessage&)  .

The second problem is that the message sent to users because of deadline
monitoring latestend is also containing only technical description as
the case above.

Kindly help.
regards
deepak