Integration between R/3 and MS Exchange

Sherman, Mary Lou MaryLou.Sherman at andrew.com
Wed Aug 29 15:01:55 EDT 2001

Make sure that the workflow agent has an internet address. Messages =
cannot
be forwarded to an internet address without a valid return address.  =
Since
we don't want people replying to the messages, we assign a =
"noreply at xxx.com"
address to the workflow agent.

Mary Lou Sherman
Analyst Configurer