Customized email for invoices

Oberai, Navjeet Navjeet_Oberai at NAI.com
Wed Aug 29 13:00:18 EDT 2001

Hi,
    I am looking to send out an email to customers after the invoice is
created.  The email should be composed of the PDF file (which is the
printout itself) and customized body of the email for each customer.  I have
got it to a point where it includes the PDF file, but does not have any body
of the email except for the attached PDF file.

Is it possible to send customized email for each customer in the body of the
email? For example, the customized email would include specific language
(based on what customer it is) and the invoice number.  If not, is it
possible to send generic text in the body of the email.  If these things are
not possible at the application level, can they be achieved thru SAPconnect
(that is what we are using currently) ?

Thanks for your help.

Navjeet