Object Type not functioning correctly in Production

Sander van der Wijngaart Sander.vanderWijngaart at avelon-it.com
Wed Aug 29 02:52:10 EDT 2001

Object Type not functioning correctly in ProductionBrian,

I had a similar experience in a poductive environment. It turned out to be
an authorisation problem. The person under whos user-id the object attribute
is called must have all the necessary authorisations. With me the vague
message 'Object does not exist' was mentioned.

It might be just this.

Regards,
Sander van der Wijngaart
Avelon B.V.