No Event for Purchase Requisition release WF

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 14:15:31 EDT 2001

Hi All,

I am trying to implement a workflow for notification of release of a
purchase requisition.  I would like to start my workflow off of the event
BUS2105.RELEASED.  However, I cannot see any events being generated for the
object BUS2105 in SWEL.  I even tried hooking up the standard WF WS2000077
for overall release of PR but it never starts.  It works fine for the PO WF
that I have set up but I get nothing for this one.  We are using release
strategy with classification and have set up a release code that is workflow
relevant and assigned a user for the role resolution.  The PR is set up for
overall release.  Is there anything else I need to do to get the event
fired?

Thanks,

Todd