Broken URL for B2B text via Microsoft Outlook: HELP!!

Beverlin, Dave Dave.Beverlin at kcc.com
Wed Aug 22 12:45:04 EDT 2001

Hi Heinrich.

The following is taken from an earlier e-mail on the list from Peter Roehlen
(Re: Sending a Link in an email). It sounds like the statement about
including the "<" and ">" might help with your problem

"We have scheduled the standard SAP program RSWUWFML to run every 10
minutes.  In the variant for this job we have added the following text
lines:

  Line 1  Please execute the work item in your workflow inbox.
  Line 2

  Line 3  There is a shortcut to your workflow inbox on the Office
Shortcutbar or you use this link here:
  Line 4  <file://C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Shortcut
Bar\Office\Workflow Inbox>.
  Line 5

  Line 7  Work item details:

Note that the "<" and ">" characters are important - this allows Outlook to
resolve the whole path/filename as a link even though there are spaces in
it."

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Dave