User Decision Dispaly Issues.

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Mon Aug 20 22:50:22 EDT 2001

Robin,

I'm not certain, but in response to your first question, I would double
check for unwanted line breaks in your standard task text.  In the new style
editior (not sure if it is available in version 4.0) you merely ensure that
you haven't pressed enter to go to a new line for any text in the same
paragraph.  In the old editor, I you may need to use the "=" character
(extended line) to signify that text over several lines is actually all in
one paragraph.  This should allow the wrapping to be determined at run time
by the control that displays the text.

Regards

Peter Roehlen
Team Lead - SAP Technical & Development