Transfer of work item due to org unit change

Maue, Thomas X. Thomas.Maue at Lyondell.com
Mon Aug 20 15:24:50 EDT 2001

Brad,

We got the answer needed (for below question) from Frank Reichenbach when he
replied to
another Email - thanks Frank.  In 4.6 FM RH_INDEX_TIMESTAMP_CHANGE is
executed
instead of RH_SWWUSERWI_TIMESTAMP_RESET for refreshing.  This FM is
available in
4.5 and hopefully in your 4.0 system?

I successfully coded a simple program that refreshes the Organization
Environment for one
individual user or all users at one time by executing
RH_WF_OM_INDICES_TIMESTAMP_RFS,
RH_INDEX_TIMESTAMP_CHANGE.  This solves your problem ........ if 4.0
contains these
functions.

Let me know,

Thomas Maue Jr.