Send a message within workflow with no user action!

Kevin Yu Kevin.Yu at its.monash.edu.au
Mon Aug 20 05:33:45 EDT 2001

Patrick,

Thank you for the promptly reply, very much appreciated!

The reason that the "notification agent" was not used is because I would
like to make sure that the document was released rather than rejected to
send this message! Or, is there any way to know at this point of time
that the document is released or is rejected?

Thanks,

Kevin.