Configurability for Decision task.

Kim Schell Kim.Schell at toyota.com.au
Mon Aug 20 00:06:05 EDT 2001

Thanks Peter,
I've played with both those character and Paragraph formats, however they don't
seem to have the desired effect.
talking to someone here who has some SAPScript experience, he believes we should
be changing the style, however while we can certianly see all the styles (albeit
not in english) we can't actually select a style.

Regards
-Kim

"Roehlen, Peter" <PRoehlen at powercor.com.au> on 20/08/2001 01:20:10 PM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>