ixos and 4.6D

Narducci, Mike Mike.Narducci at anheuser-busch.com
Fri Aug 17 09:58:50 EDT 2001

Brian,
We use IXOS with 4.6C / 4.6D gui (both for data archiving and document imaging).
Is this what you are asking?  Things changed quite a bit from 3.1H on the SAP
side, but I'm not sure where you heard it was not supported, if you are talking
about the current release.  The SAP viewer is not supported, and you need to use
the IXOS viewer for image display, if that's what the rumor was.  Also, last I
heard, the next major version of SAP at this time coded-named 6.10, is this what
you are talking about?
Please advise with more information.
Thanks,
Mike Narducci