Dynamically adding *possible* agents to a task

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Fri Aug 17 01:25:47 EDT 2001

Hi Jocelyn,
Yes, I agree. That is what I was suggesting in my mail. But you're right to
think it one step further - not just an agent determination rule (as they're
called  nowadays because "role" refers to the mySAP role) but also the org
units e.t.c.  There other considerations such as excluded agents and whether
or not it should be done at the step or task level (step if we take into
account excluded agents).

I'm not sure about the global flag. We'd have to discuss that in more
detail.

In Release 6.10 you can already specify no forwarding allowed.

Alan