Workflow deadline

Brindha Sriram brinsriram at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 18:34:48 EDT 2001

Hi All,

I noticed that in modeled deadline monitoring u need
to set the function as 'Set work item to obsolete' in
the latest end branch. The help also says that when
this step is executed status of work item selected is
set to 'completed'. But in my case the worklog is
still showing the work item as Ready. Its not showing
as completed. In my graphical workflow log I see that
the event latest end reached is executed.

Can anyone update me on this issue.

Thanks again,
Brindha

--- "Maue, Thomas X." <Thomas.Maue at Lyondell.com>