Dynamically adding *possible* agents to a task

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Thu Aug 16 09:20:10 EDT 2001

Hi Frank,

I forgot my standard warning. If you do choose this method, make sure you
document the use of this call your process documentation - preferably in a
section entitled "upgrade considerations".

I've also peeked into the code and seen that there have been changes made
for several hot-packages so it really is risky.

Alan