AW: Create a Substitute

Pallavika Patel PATEL_PALLAVIKA_P_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Thu Aug 16 08:05:39 EDT 2001

Thanks Kim. I found it in HRP1001 with relationship A210 subtype a006.

Regards,
Pallavika Patel
433-3157

Kim Schell <Kim.Schell at toyota.com.au>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
08/15/2001 06:06 PM
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group